Menogo Limited (“Menogo/We/Us”) is incorporated in England (company number 10968429).
Menogo own and operate this website. Your privacy on the internet is of the utmost importance to us.
By browsing and using this website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you should not use our website.
The Information We Collect and Track
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals.
All submitted information is processed in accordance with the provisions of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
Collection of Personal Information
Menogo will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address) which you have provided voluntarily to us. Please do not submit your personal data to Menogo if you do not wish us to collect it. We might collect your personal information in situations such as:
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can effectively mail out the requested items.
- If you submit an enquiry we may ask for your name, telephone number and e-mail address. This is so we can effectively return the requested information to you.
- If you enter a competition or promotion we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can run the competition effectively and let you know if you have won.
- If you submit a CV to us using, we may ask for your name and email address in order to effectively respond to your application.
Use of Your Information
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes.
These include (without limitation):
- Personalising your visits to the site and developing the design and style of the site to improve our services to you.
- To inform you about the latest changes to our website, or products or services.
- Communication with you.
- For market research purposes.
- To enable third parties to carry out statistical analyses’, technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioural preferences to manage online advertising.
- For strategic development.
- For any purpose required by law or regulation.
- For accounting purposes.
Statistical Information About Traffic to Our Site
We use statistics software to track user traffic patterns throughout our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to where users linked to us from, and about their browser type, by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
We also track and catalogue the search terms that users enter in our search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
We use the information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
We do not share information about individual users with any third party, except where we are required to do so to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or use of our website.
In addition to our safeguards your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully and should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary.
Changing or Accessing Your Information
Users are legally entitled to a copy of the information held about them at any time. We will be happy to provide this information at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should your personal information change or if you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, please email email@example.com.
Are You Ready To Shine?
Enjoy a FREE 30 minute Coaching Discovery Session and say YES! to you.
Schedule Free Session
Coaching Discovery Session With Menogo
Discover how coaching can help you live your best life yet and achieve the results you want. Simply complete the form below to schedule your FREE 30 minute introductory coaching session.