Life CoachingSay YES! to your best self and live a life that inspires you.
Life Coaching & You
Say YES! to your best self
Do you want to make the most of your years beyond forty? Be the master of your menopause and live a life that inspires you?
Are you looking to answer those perimenopausal questions such as “Who am I?”, “What do I value?”, “What do I want?” and “What makes me happy?”
Are you feeling stuck and asking yourself “Is this it?”, “I’m tired of my career, but I don’t know what else to do?” or “What do I do with my time now that my kids have left home?”.
Are you re-evaluating your life … wondering how you got here and what’s in store for you in the future?
Do something today that your future self will be proud of.Sean Patrick Flanery
And are you looking to create a more vital and health-focused life? Where fitness is for the mind, body and spirit?
Would you like to be more self-confident, have a healthy self-esteem and love yourself no matter what?
Do you sense it’s time to put yourself first, reconnect with your passions, follow your dreams, challenge yourself and become the person you’ve always meant to be?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions, then you are most definitely not alone. And what you may not realise is that much of this questioning and desire for change is hormonally induced. Yes, pretty much every women heading towards, and going through the stages of menopause, will be asking themselves the very same questions.
Your Coaching Options
Finding the Answers
A good kind of selfish
Finding the answers to your mid-life questions is all about saying ‘YES’ to you … to tapping into your intuition, listening to your heart, to getting to know your 40-plus self.
It’s about understanding what makes you come alive, what inspires you to jump out of bed and being open to your wants and needs. It’s about saying yes to time for yourself, doing what makes you happy and being who you want to be.
It may sound selfish, and for many, saying yes to you is possibly quite an alien concept after years of giving to others. But now is the time to give to yourself and make you the priority in your life.
“You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.”
Being selfish and giving yourself everything you need is not greedy or cruel, quite the opposite. By giving to yourself you will become the best you can be – and when you are at your happiest, healthiest, and most loving and fulfilled, everyone benefits.
Say ‘YES!’ to a journey of self-exploration, self-discovery, self-love and self-care and create a life of love, passion, courage, good health, happiness and adventure.
Sounds awesome? But that’s not the best part … living your life to the full, a life in which you thrive and are the best you can be, will inspire others to do the same.
Now that’s the kind of selfish we all should champion.
Believe in yourself.Note to Self
Life Coaching Is for You if You Are
- Hungry to explore and answer mid-life’s big questions
- Ready to live the life you’ve imagined
- Open to deepening your relationship with yourself
- Excited about ‘being the change’ and redefining what being a woman of your generation means
- Committed to showing up, being open to guidance and support, and applying what you learn
- Inspired about making the second half of your life, your best half
What if I fail?
Oh, but my darling… what if you fly?
Why Work With Me?
Are you ready to for a life-altering and transformational experience? Do you want to discover how resourceful, creative and amazing you really are? Are you ready to step up and see what you are really capable of? Are you ready to find the answers within to create a life that you love?
If the answer is YES! then let’s begin this journey of self-discovery, self-love and self-care together.
As your coach I will work with you to…
- Unlock your potential
- Stimulate your creativity
- Release you from what is keeping you stuck
- Turn self-doubt into self-love and self-belief
- Inspire you to live a healthy lifestyle
- Support you in your growth
- And champion you and your ambitions.
In Our Coaching Sessions You Will…
1. Gain clarity
- Discover who you are and who you want to be
- Uncover your values and beliefs
- Find your purpose and what has meaning for you
- Uncover and rediscover your talents
2. Find freedom
- Move through doubts and fears
- Conquer your insecurities and self-imposed limitations
- Heal emotional wounds from the past
- Change your perspective
- Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Deepen your relationship with yourself
- Develop an unconditional love for yourself
3. Create your vision
- Connect with your passion and purpose
- Tap into your intuition and let your imagination run free
- Prioritise healthy living – mind, body and spirit
- Define the life you want
4. Make the second half of your life, your best half
- Set inspiring goals
- Prepare your plan
- Help you realise the life you’ve designed
Throughout this, your journey of self-exploration and self-discovery, self-love and self-care, I will share my experience and expertise, give you practical solutions and life tools, hold you accountable and above all… support you in saying ‘yes’ to you.
If you are searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.Anon
Your Coaching Options
Are You Ready To Shine?
Enjoy a FREE 30 minute Coaching Discovery Session and say YES! to you.
Schedule Free Session
Coaching Discovery Session With Menogo
Discover how coaching can help you live your best life yet and achieve the results you want. Simply complete the form below or call us on 0333 121 0456 to schedule your FREE 30 minute introductory coaching session.
Don’t be afraid to give yourself everything you’ve ever wanted in life.Anon
“Lynda has been a positive impact on my life, a strong mentor, inspirational and now a friend. I would recommend any woman who wants to re-evaluate their life, change their career or simply learn to enjoy what life has to offer to explore coaching with her.”Julie
“Working with Lynda has been a real eye-opener. I’ve always questioned myself about my life and work; what I should be doing, what are my priorities, what makes me happy – but it was only when I attended a workshop about 2 years ago, in a time when I was particularly lost, that I managed to organise my thoughts and form a plan.”Harry